ESTIMATES AND RESERVATION
- All quotes must be requested by filling out the form, Whats App or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, where an operator will reply as soon as possible.
- Rates include fuel and motorway tolls in Italy, while they do not include any motorway tolls abroad and ferry fees.
- Our reservation center answers to the nr. +39 3407954671
- For non-urban direct transfers (non-stop), the rate is calculated with the cost per kilometer.
- Holiday service: 50% surcharge on the ordinary rate (Sundays and holidays as per calendar: Christmas, Mid-August, New Year, etc.)
- Night service (from 22:00 - 06:00 am): 20% surcharge on the ordinary rate.
- Any extension of the rental and / or request for additional services, not booked, must be agreed with the Booking Office.
ORGANIZATION OF THE SERVICE:
- The driver will meet customers with the sign indicating the name of the client or company:
- 1. At the airport: at the exit of passengers in the arrivals hall after customs;
- 2. To the Railway Stations at the place agreed with the booking office;
- 3. At the port: on the quay where passengers are expected to disembark;
- 4. In the city: at the place indicated with the booking office
- De Marchis Limo & Services collaborates with other rental companies with drivers, with the same standards of quality and efficiency, and can use these for the performance of the services for which it considers it appropriate.
- 1. Credit card (all cards) directly in the vehicle at the end of service.
- 2. Direct payment for cash in the vehicle at the end of service.
Upon request, the total amount of the service will be invoiced directly to the customer, upon notice at the time of booking the invoice header (full name, company name, billing address and VAT number).
BEHAVIOR OF THE USER DURING THE CAR RENTAL SERVICE WITH DRIVER
Users of the rental service are prohibited from smoking during transport;
- throw objects from both stationary and moving vehicles;
- dirty, soil or damage the vehicle;
- demand that the transport be made in violation of the safety and behavior rules provided for by the current Highway Code.
BAGGAGE AND OTHER TRANSPORTATION:
- Any excess of bagalio es: skis and equipment must be declared at the time of booking, in order to avoid that the car is not suitable for such transport.
- It remains the discretion of the drivers, to load bulky items on the cars that are not declared or excess bags or that do not have the conditions of safe transport. (broken, dirty, wet suitcases, etc.)
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION OF THE CAR RENTAL SERVICE WITH DRIVER AND COMPLEMENTARY SERVICES
The customer can cancel the reservation by writing to the
+ 39 3407954671 or by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com
The cancellation of the car rental service with driver or complementary services, without penalty is accepted within 12 hours before the service. A cancellation fee equal to 50% of the service is applied to cancellations received within 6 hours before the start of the service.
In the event of a canceled flight or a delay of more than 30 minutes at the time of departure, the customer is obliged to notify our reservation number in order to guarantee the presence of one of our staff on arrival.
If the customer does not show up for the appointment with the driver, after 45 minutes from the landing of the flight (national) or 1 hour (international) at the appointment, and without having heard from the customer, he will abandon the station and the service will be fully charged.
Any request for changes to already confirmed bookings (eg change in time, change of vehicle, route, duration) must be forwarded to the reservation center which will verify the possibility of making the requested change.
- De Marchis Limo & Services undertakes in all reasonable ways to have its vehicles or vehicles driven by external collaborators reach the departure and arrival appointments in time, will not be responsible for delays due to force majeure ( atmospheric, socio-political events)
- Passenger properties are instead carried entirely under the responsibility of the passenger who declares the property at the time of boarding. Check the correspondence of your baggage at departure, responsibility for loss or damage cannot be accepted. All transported items travel under your responsibility.
- The company is not responsible for any damage, loss and / or theft of luggage
1. The customer is obliged to report to us, in writing at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible any problems arising from inefficiencies or failures directly attributable to our work. We will take care to promptly resolve any inconvenience and loss in full customer satisfaction.